What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific background people removal

emstein

hello,

I’m hoping to get some help removing the people in the background of this photo. both on the left side and if possible in the background, thanks :)

714B2688-11AA-47A8-84E7-383CF1B469E6.jpeg

thank you for the edit, is it still possible to keep the clarity of the background with just removing the people? thanks so much

It sure is but a much more time involved. I'll try to get back to it later.

Cheers.

Excellent work, Rich! Inspiring.
How long did that take you?

Thanks. If I can remember, the original request had been posted for maybe 45 minutes by the time I saw it, and based on the time stamp it looks like I posted my edit roughly 3 hours later. I'm not sure it took the full 3 hours, but it was at least 2 hours because there was a lot of painstaking detail involved. I struggled with the area on the far right that looks like metal framework near the entrance to the rink. I'm not quite sure what that metal thing is supposed to be and I had to guess at what it looks like without the people blocking it. I also figured out that the rink is in Washington DC and is called Washington Harbour, so I tried to cheat by finding other photos that I could clone—but no luck.

Rich

Back