What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Background change

Hello

I would love to have this picture background change into something mysterious.
The-Vampires-Diarieseffff.jpgThe final outcome must give mystery vibes like this example picture.

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals - Season Premiere - Combo Poster.jpg

Also please do not change the canvas size you are free to change the image size inside though :)

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

PegoMan

I'm not sure exactly what you're wanting, but here's one possibility. This might be more spooky than mysterious, but...
mysterious 1.jpg
You'll probably get some from people more creative than I am. :(

Hello thank you for this amzing peice😇 I really liked this work but all I need is just a background change ✌ this really suits if its a spooky theme though. L😆😆

This is great and can you please add the text 😇 Breaking rules with him ✌If possible in the example picture text style😆

PegoMan

Here's a version. The font is close to the word "Originals", but I didn't know which font you want copied, "Originals or Vampire Diaries". Plus, where did you want it placed and in caps or lower case? Specifics help. I'll try in the original photo, but it'll be awhile before I can.

Vamp font 1.jpg

PegoMan

I'm still slightly confused, but is this what you want? The original was for a canvas size of 1280 x 800 and the later one is 720 x 1125.
Vamp portrait view.jpg

Oh no... Or try to make the people small and add the background so that everything will be visible in portrait view 😍 Forget about the earlier image size 😇

I know this is not awesomely edited but I would like to have the final look in this way, please ... I am so sorry for requesting you to change for multiple times but I promise this will be the final one :)

example.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PegoMan sorry if I have hurt you with my words ... It is purely unintentional ❤ I really appreciate your work and salute to your talent... It is just that I am poor in communicating with others 💕 Once again Sorry and Thank you

PegoMan

No hurt feelings here! I was not able to discern exactly what you wanted so maybe someone else with more experience can help you.

I did not know using bold letter is considered shouting in the forum, sorry!:oops: Well, I want the people in the center (so that it will fit in that dimension) and that example picture background ... that's all :thumbsup: