What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird Pixelated Lines When Zoomed In or Out.

emorykg

I have no clue why this is happening. I can't seem to find help anywhere else. I'm fairly new to Photoshop and Paintool Sai never did this.
My settings for the file are at 2000x2000 at 300 Pixels/Inch. This problem happens no matter the size though.
My guess is a graphics problem. I have a GeForce GTX 970 and have fully updated drivers.
I know that this isn't a problem that everyone has because Photoshop at my school doesn't have this problem. Also, I've watched many videos of people drawing in Photoshop and they do not have this problem.
Please help if you can.

Thank you

NORMALNormal.JPG
ZOOMED IN
Zommed in.JPG
ZOOMED OUT
Zoomed out.JPG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome.

Looks like your spacing is set higher than 1%

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.13.21 PM.png

thebestcpu

Guru
If IamSam's suggestion does not work, then just reset the Brush Tool. There is probably some setting that is off causing the issue and I bet this clears it up.
John Wheeler