What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help adding text to AI file.

John Walker

I've tried learning and I'm inept. I'm sure this is simple, but I am a complete noob. The file on the left is the original AI that contains the picture only. I would like to create two new AI files that look like the PNG's I made in Paint. (middle and right) so I can use them on my website and other platforms. I was told my current PNG's won't work, and I need AI files. I don't really know what I'm doing. The font is AR Berkley and the link to the AI is as follows:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OMO_HDcj4UV5LgmoVMYruqwQpQoYOWq6/view

PrtScr.png

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, no.. I have Illustrator, I just don't know how to use it. I got the free trial just to work on this. But I asked a guy on Reddit and he helped me out. It should work now. I gave the complete illustrator file to my friend whose going to put it on my page, I'll see if it works. Thanks.

Back