What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Help making an action!

kyky

[Help] Making an action for moving layers on the x axis to the widest width of a selected layer

Haven't posted on a forum in probably a decade. Hope someone is able to answer! Basically, I have pixel sprites. I want to animate them using .css. Say 3/4 (could be more or less) sprites are 40x40. The last one is 68x40. I've found that laying them out in a line and separating them by 68 pixels for a total width of 272 pixels versus 188 makes the animation work perfectly. The trouble is, not all of my sprites are 40x40 or 68x40. I was wondering if there is an easy way to make an action to take the width of the largest sprite in a series of selected layer and separate all the layers by that amount? I hope you understand what I mean. I can provide an example spritesheet if it helps.

kyky

Back