What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help to fix a gorgeous picture of mom <3

AdrianKjaerran

Hi, Adrian Kjaerran here
I'm reaching out to you all with a problem which is a little personal

Our mom passed away last year and we trying to find a nice photo which will be at the tombstone. She didn't take many photos of only herself without the kids. We found this one picture where she look gorgeous but aswell as most other we're in it...

Could you photoshop away us kids and add a little hair to her right side when removing our little brother. Would appreciate if its still in color. The last service tried but we are not so happy with the result, it is way to much hair on the right side. I will send you their proposal, and add som pictures of how her right side acctually looks.

This is the photo of her :)
20190703_112125.jpg

This is what we got so far.. :/
We dont need it oval or black and white the funural service takes care of this

Screenshot_20190703-112555_Gallery.jpg

This is how her left side (right on pictures) acctually looks.

IMG_1875-1.JPG
20190703_112254.jpg

20190703_112219.jpg
We hope some see time to help oss out, but understand if you feel it's to personal. All suggestion no matter skill would be highly appreciated :)

Sincerely, Adrian, Patrik and Fillip

Argos

Guru
sorry for your loss.. I made a try i wasn't sure if you want the background or not so I just put a plain white background.

20190703_112125f.jpg

Last edited:

AdrianKjaerran

White backround is nice, you did a great job and your design is way better than what we got from the last service, thank you Argos! :)

AdrianKjaerran

If any other would like to give a try we're allways happy to see different designs.We have to descide picture by sunday evening and will ofcurse post updates with pictures when we get the stone :)