What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Plain background and titled head fix

OlavPL

Could you please change the background to be a plain white wall? Could you also change my head so it is straight and not tilted? (If the second part makes it look weird then feel free to disregard). I would like to use this photo for an ID with strict requirements. Thank you!

Bristol ID Photo.png

Argos

Guru
It's doable, let's see...

View attachment 106024
You have to add light and shadows to that neck or it loses all volume and looks really weird, recreating body lines with a pencil requires drawing knowledge and the same as before lights and shadows for volume, really really hard to do realistic even with those..... so the simple and better solution on this cases is just to search for a good match of the neck on internet and blend it..

Cheers!

JeffK

Guru
Straight on head shot - couple of small imperfections around the eyes and nostril I corrected. Hope this works for you.
- Jeff
Bristol ID Photo edited.jpg