What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photo Conversion

Kellyarn

Hello -

I am sort of new at this so please bare with me. I am looking for this photo of my brother to be changed to an editable file. We had someone do it as seen in the PDF but they are not able to find the file or where they saved it. I would like it to look like the PDF so that my brother Ryan can use it to make stickers and other things, so I thik it would need to be a vector file as well. Again, I am new at this. Thanks again!!

Ryan.jpg

Attachments

• EAB11266-E45A-4547-853C-BE51C76816A4.pdf
    441.4 KB · Views: 5
Thank you. Again my apologies in advance. If we only want the image on a transparent background is that possible?

other format options ... ai., pdf, eps, and png

jetski3.png

Attachments

• jetski3.ai
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
  • jetski2.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • jetski2.eps
    4.9 MB · Views: 2
other format options ... ai., pdf, eps, and png

View attachment 106569
THIS IMAGE IS AWESOME!!!!

Is it possible to make the image black/white silhouette as well? Similar to the one attached. We had someone working on this locally but they backed out and deleted all the files. My brother is a Jet Ski Racer and we are trying to get a logo completed and we don't care for what they gave us. So I will give it a try the only problem I am TERRIBLE with PHOTOSHOP good with the rest. LOL

30058e65147587.5aea2c9c897bf.png

IMG-4395.PNG

Back