What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removing background from image

Aureus

Hello guys! It's a simple job, I'm sure, but I'm a total noob when it comes to image editing so I can't do anything about it. I want this printed on a t-shirt but I have to remove its background first, without messing up the design itself (which Paint, unfortunately, does). I hope someone finds the time to help. Thanks in advance!
shirt-black-hand-saruman (1).jpg

Hello guys! It's a simple job, I'm sure, but I'm a total noob when it comes to image editing so I can't do anything about it. I want this printed on a t-shirt but I have to remove its background first, without messing up the design itself (which Paint, unfortunately, does). I hope someone finds the time to help. Thanks in advance!
View attachment 107263

If you are going to put it on a white T Shirt your best bet would be to simply invert it.

I think this inverted copy with transparent background suits light backgrounds while post #2 suits darker backgrounds.
1603-After-shirt-black-hand-saruman (1)1.png
@Liberty1976 Inverting was a novel way of approaching the challenge. Nicely done.

Back