What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific can someone achieve this skin tone? sample added.

aftab1003

hello everyone.
i am trying to photoshop skin tone like the sample image ( copyright to respected owners) to my own clicked images.
if soneone can, pleas help me to the process..
thanks.

sample 3.jpg

sample 2.jpg

sample 1.jpg

810_9641_resize.JPG

JeffK

Guru
Color is my weakness. But she is a beautiful and stunning woman and such an incredible image to begin with - so had to take a try at it.
Doesn't match exactly - but I think her spirit and beauty are still evident.
- Jeff
skin tone edited.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
Beautiful image to work on, @aftab1003 It is not often that there are 300 DPI images posted for editing.
It looks like some editing was already done on the image. Raw image would have produced better results for you.
Here is my image:
1627-After-810_9641_resize.jpg
@Babine Your hair edit looks beautiful. What did you do with it? Sharpened?
@JeffK Your eye lids and lips came out well. What did you do?

aftab1003

Beautiful image to work on, @aftab1003 It is not often that there are 300 DPI images posted for editing.
It looks like some editing was already done on the image. Raw image would have produced better results for you.
Here is my image:
View attachment 108083
@Babine Your hair edit looks beautiful. What did you do with it? Sharpened?
@JeffK Your eye lids and lips came out well. What did you do?
thanks for your effort..
this image is in original format, just resized through Acdsee ...
in your image, it looks more pinkish. the samples are more whitish..
what steps you took to get this tone?

polarwoc

Guru
what steps you took to get this tone?
I used Frequency Separation to get a HiFreq Layer and a LoFreq Layer. On the HiFreq Layer, I adjusted some pimples, small blemishes, insect bite marks, etc. On the LoFreq Layer I applied a Gaussian Blur of 5 Pixels. In between these two layers, I created a new layer called SkinColourChange, in which I masked out the areas of the pic that are not skin. I also obtained the colour from your first sample image and applied it on the skin. I changed the Blending Mode to Hue. In the attached image of this post, I changed the Layer Opacity to about 60% to reduce Pinkish tone.
The steps so far serve your request.
Then, I went ahead, selected all jewellery and clothes, masked rest out, enhanced brightness and contrast so it appears shining.
I moved the dot on the forehead slightly so it is centered, and darkened it.

One thing I should not have touched is the necklace, because it is out of focus and it need not shine.
1627-After-810_9641_resize1.jpg
What camera and what lens did you use for this shot?