What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Plane Photo Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

aev615

Price
I need to remove all the background people, the barrier, etc. I only want the plane with the couple in the front, and the barrier they are leaning on.

IMG_0195.jpeg

savage_js

Done. I can still do some more touches, I hope you like it. I'm going to have nightmares with this edit lol

plane photo.png

aev615

Done. I can still do some more touches, I hope you like it. I'm going to have nightmares with this edit lol

View attachment 108365
Hey this is great! I tried to start a convo but I'm not sure if it went through. Can you remove that orange drain grate as well? And add some light to their faces (the original is a bit dark... can barely see them smiling). But this is great work. Well done.

savage_js

Hey this is great! I tried to start a convo but I'm not sure if it went through. Can you remove that orange drain grate as well? And add some light to their faces (the original is a bit dark... can barely see them smiling). But this is great work. Well done.
I'm glad you like it. I responded your PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.