What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Reflection and sign removal

Toothing1

Hi this photo was from our wedding and is one of my faves but the sign and the two reflections in the tiles on either side slightly ruin it. Could one of you talented folks please help me out by removing the sign and both reflections please?

Katy_Nick-3330.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Farmer121 - You seem to have posted a screen shot and not the original image in it's original size and resolution. There's also quite a bit of the signs reflection on the left side remaining. Please try again and this time work with the original image.

Farmer121

@Farmer121 - You seem to have posted a screen shot and not the original image in it's original size and resolution. There's also quite a bit of the signs reflection on the left side remaining. Please try again and this time work with the original image.
Thanks for the feedback. Stupid question but how does one obtain the original image,
Thanks Farmer! Im very grateful for your time. The quality of the image seems to have downgrade and file size is much smaller, could you re-upload but with original image if possible please? Thanks again
yes, can do. I wast aware of how to save the image properly from the post lol. I do now and I’ll do a better job today for you :)

Toothing1

Could you please do same but leave the reflections of my wife and I? I like the 2ay her hand is touching her hand so to speak. No worries if not, the other ones great too. I had meant to ask for the sign and reflections of the sign on either side on the opposite walls to be removed but I can see now I didn't word that very clearly enough. Cheers!

Last edited:

ZeroCool22

Banned
Could you please do same but leave the reflections of my wife and I? I like the 2ay her hand is touching her hand so to speak. No worries if not, the other ones great too. I had meant to ask for the sign and reflections of the sign on either side on the opposite walls to be removed but I can see now I didn't word that very clearly enough. Cheers!

Version 2 with reflection of you and your wife (just the sign removed):

Reflection rework version 2.jpg