What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needing Help on Illustrator and Possibly Corel Draw

What the Heck

Hi, Everyone. I'm a relatively new member and very grateful for this forum. I had a question.

I'm a SLOWLY learning how to use PS. I have recently acquired a laser cutter for my business and will begin cutting material this week (we've been jobbing out our work for five years, so this is really exciting for us).

I am only cutting 2-D designs on a flat surface, and I discovered recently that I can use plain ol' Adobe Illustrator for this.

My question is, as much as I love this forum for PS, might there be other forums out there better suited to discussions of Illustrator (and also possibly Corel Draw)?

Thanks for your advice.

WTH

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I discovered recently that I can use plain ol' Adobe Illustrator for this.
My question is, as much as I love this forum for PS, might there be other forums out there better suited to discussions of Illustrator (and also possibly Corel Draw)?
My initial needs are very basic, so PG can probably deal with most of them
Not sure, but these two statements seem to contradict one another. You did ask about another forum and when one was suggested, you state that PG (I assume you mean Photoshop Gurus) could deal with your basic Illustrator needs.

We have so few members that use Ai that I recommend that you do make use of @hawkeye's suggestion.

What the Heck

Sam, sorry for the confusion. The Adobe community at this point looks like the best bet.

My initial needs will be VERY basic, but grow from there.

Again, sorry for any puzzlement I may have caused.

As always, thank you, Sam.

scott memmer