What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Multiple Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspoon10

Price
Designs (See below for pricing)

Hello, my wife is starting a social media outlet to support her job / passion. Im wondering if anyone wants to take a shot at a few designs.

$30 CAD

The brand is called:

Turning Pointe
A Movement Collective

She is looking to have it in letter format where the “e” on the end of Pointe Is tilted a bit and is navy blue in color and has like a connecting path to “A Movement Collective” underneath. The rest would be black in color.

——————————————————————-
$40 CAD

Next, she would like a TP logo that is navy in color with a touch of purple throughout with a cool bubble format... see pic below for reference.

7F824E31-11D7-4F8E-A4CD-CF26E1BA6AE8.jpeg
You can follow the link below for TP letter configuration examples but would like it in this bubble kind of format that is navy in color with a touch of purple throughout..

——————————————————————

Finally, last one.

$30 CAD

looking to have:

Kaye
Murray
Highland
Dancers

that is separated by a highland Dancer to the right of that wording in the form of the letter K. See the pic below for reference. Again, would like the “e” on the end of Kaye to be tilted and in a navy blue color. The highland dancer can be a navy blue color as well with a touch of purple throughout it.

9F75B731-A7DF-4469-96B1-24A6EE39654E.jpeg

as always, i love what you guys come up with and appreciate any help.

thanks,

Josh

Last edited:

Hybrus

PM Sent.

Seaco

Power User
How about this?

Untitled-1.png

Mod Edit: Please do not post PSD files until you have been paid!

savage_js

I worked on the 3rd request, two different approaches. Let me know what you think, we can keep tweaking it. (It's done in vector format)
kaye murray sample.jpg

jspoon10

So the K for the 3rd logo my wife wants the shape of a highland dancer who is in the form (shape) of the letter K. Hope that helps. Great job so far

savage_js

So the K for the 3rd logo my wife wants the shape of a highland dancer who is in the form (shape) of the letter K. Hope that helps. Great job so far

So, something more like a silhouette of the dancer?

jspoon10

Is there a way to make the right arm thats in the air on the hip? Apparently its called 2nd position. And can it have more navy blue then purple?

jspoon10

This looks is exactly what she is looking for but with the dancer turned the other way essentially. In 2nd position apparently. She likes the style of this dancer the Compared to the one below. Any way to manipulate this dancer to put her in 2nd position but facing the other way?

JJLAPIN

Guru
This looks is exactly what she is looking for but with the dancer turned the other way essentially. In 2nd position apparently. She likes the style of this dancer the Compared to the one below. Any way to manipulate this dancer to put her in 2nd position but facing the other way?
KayeMurray2_Proof.jpg

jspoon10

I think that looks fantastic! Im gonna show my wife when shes off work and then ill reply for this and give any update or confirmation of complete!

I came up with this idea. A lettermark version. Still figuring out how to include the letter "e" since its a lettermark one. Colors can be changed.

Annotation 2020-08-04 081425 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.