What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can anyone clean this up a bit

Paul Boyo white

need the face on the right to be fixed more than anything . I think if I get time i can do some of the cleaning up but that face I dont have the skills .I enclose a tiff in the rar file too if it helps 117165706_3545279598818498_9207365273447734545_o.jpg

Attachments

• lord sutch.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
LOL!! I was just looking over the TIFF! I was saying to myself.......'"This is going to be a challenge!"

Now I don't have to take it on!!

Argos I am stunned to be honest . That is brilliant .The guy with the messed out face is someone I know who will be over the moon to see this thank you so much . Quick qustion though . Do you think the dark patches are damage or a shadow Im not 100% sure as it could be damage or someones head

You're welcome, glad I could help ^^. About the patches I thought it was a shadow but can be damage not sure, you want me to try to fix it?

Back