What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magazine mock-up

Wow, that great @afterfola!!
I only had one thing that caught my eye that may or may not be what you want. It drew my eye to it and I saw it as a slight distractor to the overall beauty of your work.
The way the white of the eye (sclera), make-up, and post processing, it looks like the the white is bleeding out from the eye.
I double asked my wife to give the image a look and she unprompted mentioned that same thing.
Everything else seemed to have an amazing flow. Great work
John Wheeler

feedback-on-magazine-cover.jpg

Wow, that great @afterfola!!
I only had one thing that caught my eye that may or may not be what you want. It drew my eye to it and I saw it as a slight distractor to the overall beauty of your work.
The way the white of the eye (sclera), make-up, and post processing, it looks like the the white is bleeding out from the eye.
I double asked my wife to give the image a look and she unprompted mentioned that same thing.
Everything else seemed to have an amazing flow. Great work
John Wheeler

View attachment 116378

Ohh I do see what you mean! Might've done a bit too much on the eyes. Thank you for the great feedback!

Back