What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid $50 - Logo Design 24HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewtejada

Hi! I am willing to pay $50 for a logo for a company named Custom Facility Services. I would like a silhouette style image of clip art buildings in the background with a swish across the buildings with the word custom inside the swish and a few sparkles to give it some more life. Also, can I have the words facility services below the image and word custom. Can I please have a colored version using the color orange and blue? Color codes: HEX codes #38b6ff and #ff914d Can I also have black and white versions of the same logo? I would like a black background image and a white background image. Finally, Can I have all three of these logos formatted to vector and png file format? Can I please have this completed by Wednesday, November 11 at 9 am PST?

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 9.19.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-10 at 9.20.26 AM.png

Matthewtejada

These logos I posted are for inspiration and ideas, I love the font on the second logo. The first pink buildings gives you an idea of what I want in the background of the image.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reminder for our freelancers.

Since the OP provided images for an edit, do not send PM's and do not post "PM Sent"!!!!

Per our rules, just perform the edit and post a watermarked version here in this thread. If the OP likes your version, the OP will contact you. Any questions or conversations concerning this edit should be asked within the thread!

The only time you post "PM Sent" is if the OP requests privacy and DOES NOT POST IMAGES.

Nothing has changed. Please follow forum policy and post watermarked images when an OP posts images in a paid request. There's no need for you to send a PM or post "PM Sent".........................just post a watermarked edit and wait for the OP to contact you! Then you can proceed as you always have by working with the OP in PM's. The OP must communicate to the thread what he/she is doing......for example........I'm working with this member, or the job is delivered and paid.

Again......If the OP does not post images with the original request and requests privacy..............then you can send PM's and you must post "PM Sent" to the request thread.

savage_js

Hey, how are you? I did something else with the font, I hope you like it!
PS. It's done in vector format so you can ask for any desired change.

custom-facility-sample-wtmk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.