What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Design 20$ in PSD 7"x7"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
April 02, 2021

Good afternoon, I am writing to all the people interested in that I can make this design.

Design must be 7x7" inches at 300 dpi layered (Photoshop .psd).
NO LIMIT: KORLEONE
RECORDS: RECORDS
TANK: REPLACE WITH PHOTO (Range Rover) AND DO IT WITH THE SAME EFFECTS OF GOLD WITH DIAMOND.

NOTE:
- I send cropped photo and typography.
- Please read the attached text message carefully.
- All the indications are in the attached WINZIP file .. Thank you

MK

ORIGINAL.jpeg

Attachments

• FILES.zip
    4 MB · Views: 13

MKCREATIVE

Thank you for making the design. You are the first to respond to my request and this is appreciated. Well, I would like the letters to be a bit separated and for the colors to be the same as the Original.
Note: Colors should look more like Original. Just in case save that old file and don't replace it .. Thanks.

MK

ORIGINAL.jpeg

MKCREATIVE

Thank you for making the design. You are the first to respond to my request and this is appreciated. Well, I would like the letters to be a bit separated and for the colors to be the same as the Original.
Note: Colors should look more like Original. Just in case save that old file and don't replace it .. Thanks.

MK

ORIGINAL.jpeg

asahid

Guru

MK

View attachment 120004
thank you, how this ?
MYJOB-KORLEONE draft 2.jpg

MKCREATIVE

It looks better. You can remove the shading that looks bad ... do it like the previous style with the border in gold instead of gray, like the original. I tell you that it is for a friend and I want to send the sample well and then tell me that it is fine. THANKS

asahid

Guru
It looks better. You can remove the shading that looks bad ... do it like the previous style with the border in gold instead of gray, like the original. I tell you that it is for a friend and I want to send the sample well and then tell me that it is fine. THANKS
like this ?
MYJOB-KORLEONE draft 5.jpgMYJOB-KORLEONE draft 4.jpg

MKCREATIVE

Good morning.
Yesterday it was already night and I couldn't answer you. He has told me that the design I made is closer to the original design. Well, he sees it that way.

I already sent the design to my friend and he told me this. Can you correct it please? Thank you .. Here I send you the Diamond effect that I used.

The directions are in the Winzip file. Thanks!

Attachments

• Files2.zip
    21.8 MB · Views: 6

asahid

Guru
Good morning.
Yesterday it was already night and I couldn't answer you. He has told me that the design I made is closer to the original design. Well, he sees it that way.

I already sent the design to my friend and he told me this. Can you correct it please? Thank you .. Here I send you the Diamond effect that I used.

The directions are in the Winzip file. Thanks!
No problem.. Thank you.. i will check it

asahid

Guru
how about this ? or you just want to make it look like what you made, only spacing the text?

MYJOB-KORLEONE draft 6.jpg

MKCREATIVE

We are on the right track .. He has asked me for these small changes .. can you please do it? .. thank you. I am enclosing the Winzip.

Attachments

• File03.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

MKCREATIVE

April 03, 2021

Hello Asahid
We are close🙏🏽🙏🏽so can u just change the Gold tone to something a bit more goldish .. like 14k color gold

Thanks

MK

Status
Not open for further replies.