What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Residential

It looks pretty good to me.
But I would need some more information about what you did to achieve your result.

1. Did you create the scene in a 3D Programm ? Cinema 4D, or Blender?
2. If you used a 3D Programm, did you model the different pieces like the Sofa, cushions, chairs, plants, lamps?

3. Or maybe it is a retouching job or a composite with Photoshop? It certainly looks like you replaced the scenery outside the windows.

Possum169

It looks pretty good to me.
But I would need some more information about what you did to achieve your result.

1. Did you create the scene in a 3D Programm ? Cinema 4D, or Blender?
2. If you used a 3D Programm, did you model the different pieces like the Sofa, cushions, chairs, plants, lamps?

3. Or maybe it is a retouching job or a composite with Photoshop? It certainly looks like you replaced the scenery outside the windows.
It's a residential shot. No staging. Maybe I could have chosen a different blend mode to make it blend better.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think this may have been mentioned before, but we can make a better assessment of your work when you provide the original, non-processed shot. We need to see what you started with in order to offer advice on where you are now.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I agree with Chris. I think the scenery outside the widows has been replaced. The lighting outside does not match the direct sunlit lighting on the wall and surfaces.

Even though this is a very large document, the resolution is extremely poor. Way too much pixelation and artifacts.
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.09.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.09.39 PM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I missed this! This makes it far too obvious that the scenery was changed! It carries over onto the sill!
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.13.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.15.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.15.46 PM.png

Possum169

Ok thanks for the feedback. I created brackets. It's the original scene. Looking at the point made about light doesn't match. No lighting was added.