What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 secrets that will make you a creative graphic designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flack Designs

5 secrets that will make you a creative graphic designer
you will learn 5 secrets that will make you a creative graphic designer and how to become a creative graphic designer using these techniques and how to be a good graphic designer as well using these graphic design tips which will help you get progress in your graphic design career and how to improve your designs

These are the graphic design tips and the graphic design secrets that I truly believe in , and it’s gonna help you a lot.

The graphic design rules in the video :
1- Graphic designer is a visual communicator
2- a Graphic Designer is a player
3- Color Psychology is Key
4- Watching and overviewing other designs is key
5- Amateurs Create , Professionals Steal

Download your free Color Psychology PDF Now :
https://bit.ly/32QiZnR

Good insights! As for an amateur, I haven't known much about it. According to your secret, since I steal, I'm a professional. Honestly, I just seek some pieces of advice on how to design my app and web page. Everything looks cheap, and all details are not a good fit one for another. Does this make sense? I'm going to have a look at color psychology. Hopefully, there are answers to my questions! Thanks a million for the guide. Looking forward to more secrets!

Good insights! As for an amateur, I haven't known much about it. According to your secret, since I steal, I'm a professional. Honestly, I just seek some pieces of advice on how to design my app and web page. Everything looks cheap, and all details are not a good fit one for another. Does this make sense? I'm going to have a look at color psychology. Hopefully, there are answers to my questions! Thanks a million for the guide. Looking forward to more secrets!

Great ! , if you didn't receive it, let me know so I can send it to you. [the guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back