What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Edit photo of a baby.

Nadagurl87

Hello. I am completely new to the photoshop world && was drawn to a lady in a group I am in. Her baby passed away after 5 days of life. Her only request since her child’s passing has been to have the only alive picture of her son without the tubes on him. I’ve tried and tried and tried all day long to make this possible, but I am not having any luck. Does anyone have any tips? Or can anyone help me?

03F62392-0975-420E-8EF1-5DA85B3D19B2.png

Rich54

Guru
This would be extremely difficult. Aside from it being a difficult Photoshop challenge, there is very little information here to tell what this baby really looks like, such as the shape of his chin, his mouth (at rest without tubes) and the bottom of his nose. I found these two photos to use as a reference for what a baby's features might look like. I'm willing to give this a try, but I only give myself a 30% probability of success.

1625532279867.png

Nadagurl87

Hello. I am completely new to the photoshop world && was drawn to a lady in a group I am in. Her baby passed away after 5 days of life. Her only request since her child’s passing has been to have the only alive picture of her son without the tubes on him. I’ve tried and tried and tried all day long to make this possible, but I am not having any luck. Does anyone have any tips? Or can anyone help me?

View attachment 122473
This would be extremely difficult. Aside from it being a difficult Photoshop challenge, there is very little information here to tell what this baby really looks like, such as the shape of his chin, his mouth (at rest without tubes) and the bottom of his nose. I found these two photos to use as a reference for what a baby's features might look like. I'm willing to give this a try, but I only give myself a 30% probability of success.

View attachment 122474
I thought the same thing. I greatly appreciate you giving it a try. I believe she wouldn’t mind you just making it look as “normal” as possible with whatever features you would like. I think it’s more or a cherishing thing than anything. I really appreciate you so much and look forward to seeing what you might come up with.

Nadagurl87

That's heartbreaking... I made a try but as Rich said I can't know for sure how it would look without the tubes, but in case it's enough here it's my try. I also made a version outside the hospitall bed.

View attachment 122476

View attachment 122477
Omg!!!!!! These are absolutely beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! My heart is filled with so much joy to be able to send this to her ❤️❤️❤️❤️I appreciate you more than you ever know!!

Argos

Guru
You're very welcome! I'm really glad I could help in this one.

Best regards,
David