What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific my grandfather as "the thinker"

Commandrer

good evening everybody,
awsome that a forum like this exists. already a HUGE thank you in advance for everybody who is willing to help me :)
2 things in advance: english isn't my first language. so please feel free to correct or teach me. I am happy to learn :)
Secound: If this is allowed: please post a kofi or paypal link on your result. Your next coffee is on me ;)

i am planing some kind of collage from my family. Everybody got their own picture, doing "the thinker".
Here are some examples:
13673717-verkäuferin-in-denker-pose-vor-einem-weißen-hintergrund.jpg64068461-der-denker-pose-schwarzer-geschäftsmann-ein-african-american-oder-hispanic-pop-art-re...jpgthinker-28741_960_720.jpgxd3tkc.jpg

Sadly my grandfather passed away not long ago... but i would REALLY love to have him in this collage.
Is there any possibility to "add" an arm and make him "a thinker"? :p

Here is my grandfather:
WhatsApp Image 2017-12-17 at 15.22.54.jpeg

Also (only if its not to much to ask): Could you "delete" the background and the bottle on the rigth bottom corner? :)
Once again thank you in advance for your help! :)
Please feel free to ask for any more detail.

Greetings
Commandrer

Argos

Guru
I gave it a shot. I am not happy with the skin color, but it was as close as I could get. I am sure you will get lots of other editors that will want to try this as well. Hope you get an image you can use for your collage project.

View attachment 122636

The hand is good for the man and the colour is not a problem, the hands can be less red than the face, the mayor problem is the light that is totally backwards that's why it doesn't blend as well as it should be.

Commandrer

Wow that is amazing! XD
Thank you everybody for such a great work! :p
I am sure it will look great!
I hope you don't mind if I ask for this again pretty soon, since you did such a great job, maybe i could also add a few more passed away family-members :p
Once again: THANK YOU!!! :)