What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Funny and challenging request

frankbrezzo

Hey guys, i would love to replace my friends with some good lolis, feel free to use any other loli that makes your work easier, i'm the guy on the right. PD: if the 4x replace is too hard/complicated, you can only replace the guy next to me. thanks :D

0aa6f65d-5f30-47b0-acfa-52c45cc6d71e.jpg

gratis-png-personaje-de-anime-ayumi-yamagou-anime.png

hyperdimension-neptunia-mk2-hyperdimension-neptunia-u-action-hyperdimension-neptunia-clipart-7...jpg

imgbin-doki-doki-literature-club-team-salvato-visual-novel-monica-0Yz5MnL2L8E8USSyfbPMNMD0m.jpg

OIP.jpg

I debated on doing this for a while because removing the four friends in front of the hanging blinds was going to take a lot of work. (and it did) Adding the lolis characters was the easy part. Hope this is what you had in mind. I could use three of your four images that you supplied and located a forth image on-line.

0aa6f65d-5f30-47b0-acfa-52c45cc6d71e.jpg

I debated on doing this for a while because removing the four friends in front of the hanging blinds was going to take a lot of work. (and it did) Adding the lolis characters was the easy part. Hope this is what you had in mind. I could use three of your four images that you supplied and located a forth image on-line.

View attachment 122649

Dennis, WOW. I'm sure the requestor will give you a big thanks for your great work!

Dennis said the hard part was cutting out the 4 friends It took me a few minutes. On the other hand, I slaved forever cutting out the 4 female anime characters. The background had the gray and white checkerboard but wasn't transparent . Obviously, I'm doing something wrong. At any rate I wanted to use the 4 original girls. Just because.

Nu_Lily_base_6.jpg

Last edited:

Back