What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Touch Up Request - Multiple Photos - $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

deminimisjones

Price
I am looking for a guru to touch up private photos. Introductory job with repeat business potential. Looking to work with a single creator. Please include a watermarked sample or two of before and after NSFWs you've created. ~$200 for the first assignment, number of photos included can be discussed. Prefer Venmo for payment. Relatively flexible timeline, but would like to get this done in the next two weeks. Please PM me to discuss details.

Thanks,
DJ

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK. What's going on with this request and why is the OP asking to have his/her account deleted?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please respond with any information you may have on this request.

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 8.40.38 AM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK, thanks!! I'm just trying to piece together what may be going on.

When this post was made, I questioned it's legitimacy................so you're not alone.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jesus, just delete the thread.
Thread is now closed.

I should be able to do it myself.
No, you should not. You should have complied to the forums rules and informed the thread of any changes..........otherwise you should have honored your obligation and commitment to your request.

Per your PM, we don't delete accounts. https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/threads/how-to-delete-a-post-thread-or-user-account.64320/

Status
Not open for further replies.