What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removal of background kids

mammarazzi45

Hi there, Hope everyone is well on this Sunday.
I am looking for some assistance on removing the kids from the back row. So the children in the front have their own image... I have tried all morning but my expertise in photoshop is not that knowledgable.
I literally have no clue on how to do this. Hoping some photoshop guru can help me.
Many thanks in advance..

image needing help.jpg

Hi there, Hope everyone is well on this Sunday.
I am looking for some assistance on removing the kids from the back row. So the children in the front have their own image... I have tried all morning but my expertise in photoshop is not that knowledgable.
I literally have no clue on how to do this. Hoping some photoshop guru can help me.
Many thanks in advance..

Is this a duplicate request of what you just posted in the paid section?

Yes, I didnt mean to post it there until I realised, then cant take it off now, Its my first time on here so just learning - Sorry

Thank you for that. I appreciate the work. I have a member who applied earlier to you post. So he gets first dibs. Only things that gets my eye is her hair.

@Dennis1507 took on a very difficult job and did some excellent work. Hair, as fine as the girl's hair, is very difficult to cut out of a background.
Working with his image, just did a bit of cloning to fix the edges on the right side of her head.
BTW - ain't no dibs here. We all collaborate and learn from each other. :)

image needing help dennis edited.jpg

@Dennis1507 took on a very difficult job and did some excellent work. Hair, as fine as the girl's hair, is very difficult to cut out of a background.
Working with his image, just did a bit of cloning to fix the edges on the right side of her head.
BTW - ain't no dibs here. We all collaborate and learn from each other. :)

View attachment 123760
I had only said first dibs as I didnt want to offer the job to someone who applied after the first one did. Its all sorted now and paid for. Thanks to all who helped . Wish I had your talent

Back