What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Could someone remove blurriness and make Image more clear/clean

Photofinish

This one is going to be difficult I think. I had someone remove the object from the image but he couldn't fix the blurry parts, so that the image would look more "clean"

The image size is huge so maybe that can help it's 5120x2880

Edit: I see it won't upload because it's too big so here is the url without the img

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi @Photofinish

The image appears to me that there is either significant fog around the far trees or the image has had some blurring added for some reason that cannot be reduced with my skill set.
To give you an idea of what is possible to fool the eye into thinking there is more sharpness available, I used some techniques mostly in the Camera Raw Filter.
I suspect a better result could be achieved by starting with the original image with no edits.
Thought it was worth a shot.
John Wheeler
sharpen-scene-adj.jpg

Photofinish

Hi @Photofinish

The image appears to me that there is either significant fog around the far trees or the image has had some blurring added for some reason that cannot be reduced with my skill set.
To give you an idea of what is possible to fool the eye into thinking there is more sharpness available, I used some techniques mostly in the Camera Raw Filter.
I suspect a better result could be achieved by starting with the original image with no edits.
Thought it was worth a shot.
John Wheeler
View attachment 124042

Yeah this is actually the original photo

and as you can see the blurring is already there (Trees, skies, and some grass parts at the top). I know this one is hard because the guy who removed individuals from the image is actually pretty great at photoshop and he wasn't able to get rid of the blurry parts. I wanna use the original one because of the colors, I actually think ama use the blurry one, it's not perfect but I'm fine with that tbh. I did look up on google if there is some kinda program to clear the image and couldn't find anything I even tried it myself and of course failed lol. Anyway, thanks for the work you put in I appreciate it a lot. :thumbsup:

thebestcpu

Guru
This as close a match as I can seem to make. Note that increasing the sharpness will make the appearance a bit different as well
Hope you like the result. I also tagged the image with a color profile. Without that it would look different on different monitors. Let me know if this is close. I can provide one without the sRGB profile tag if this is too far off.
John Wheeler

remove-people-from-original-#2.jpg

Photofinish

This as close a match as I can seem to make. Note that increasing the sharpness will make the appearance a bit different as well
Hope you like the result. I also tagged the image with a color profile. Without that it would look different on different monitors. Let me know if this is close. I can provide one without the sRGB profile tag if this is too far off.
John Wheeler

View attachment 124044
Brooo this is crazy!!! Thank you very much, it's perfect!!! :bowdown:

JeffK

Guru
Excellent work by @thebestcpu and all credit goes to him for a fine job!
Just another interpretation from the original to see what's possible. Can only go so far with any sharpening since the image is already blurry and over-sharpening can cause a lot of noise and artifacts. Did run it thru Gigapixel AI at half size then again to bring it back to original. Also applied Denoise before doing any further work on it.
It's a difficult shot since it's a highly expressive image and any interpreation is up to one's imagination...
Final judgement is up to the end user... :cheesygrin:

sun field edited.jpg