What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add Sweater

Roro

Can you put on sweater or tshirt to cover most of the skin and to remove the tattoo and remove the guitar
FB_IMG_1591042910379.jpg

I was experimenting a little bit with it, but as Dennis said, it's challenging.. mostly because it needs a good match, I look a little bit, but I couldn't find any. The only solution I found is using a tank shirt so you can ignore the arms etc

made an example. not perfect but don't have too much time right now.

1f.jpg

I didn't even think about a tank shirt. That would have made it a lot easier and reduce the amount of manual editing required. I will remember this for future request.

Well, the op asked for a sweater or T-shirt that covers most of the skin... so you did what he/she ask for... I only did that because I couldn't find a good match or a better solution :cheesygrin:

Back