What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove individual from the image

honestly thought the "please" word wasn't allowed in the title?
Common courtesy etiquette can be placed in the body of the request. Being a premium member does not entitle anyone to be so demanding. It also does not require that members perform edits for you. If you plan to continue asking for free requests, you may want to show some respect for those taking the time and effort to do the edits. Remember, the Free Edit forum is NOT a service.

I honestly thought the "please" word wasn't allowed in the title? That's my bad, will do it next time for sure.
"Please" is never not allowed. :cheesygrin:

In the OP's defense, he's always quick with a thank you and always responds to the efforts of our members. Unlike some who you don't ever hear from after you've put in the work.
Yes - a lot of requests but it is a confirmation of his trust and confidence in the work we produce as well as his thanks.
We always have the choice not to do the work - but then again, a job well done is it's greatest reward. :)

Just my thoughts...

- Jeff

Common courtesy etiquette can be placed in the body of the request. Being a premium member does not entitle anyone to be so demanding. It also does not require that members perform edits for you. If you plan to continue asking for free requests, you may want to show some respect for those taking the time and effort to do the edits. Remember, the Free Edit forum is NOT a service.
Yeah, you're absolutely right and I always say "thank you" just not in the title. And I very much appreciate the effort and the hard work people put in because I know what it takes to do this kinda work and it's not easy especially for the beginner. Like I said before, you guys are amazing and I appreciate the hard work especially when it's free of charge.

In the OP's defense, he's always quick with a thank you and always responds to the efforts of our members. Unlike some who you don't ever hear from after you've put in the work.
I agree with this................Just so it's known, my comments were referencing the initial request.

I worked on this earlier this morning and ran out of time. Later when I finished it and went to post I saw that it had already been done quite nicely by 'GeneGraphics', so I didn't bother. There is one anomaly that I noticed at the last minute that is peculiar, Not with the GeneGraphics version but on the original that I also fell prey to,

Look in front of the garage door...there's no way to get to the street. The house isn't set back anywhere near enough to get in any other way but straight in and there is shrubbery there. I noticed it when I was finishing the garage door and ended up putting in a stubby two foot wide driveway and taking out the bushes hat the original artist included.

Picky but interesting.

One Gone_huh.jpg

Look in front of the garage door...there's no way to get to the street. The house isn't set back anywhere near enough to get in any other way but straight in and there is shrubbery there. I noticed it when I was finishing the garage door and ended up putting in a stubby two foot wide driveway and taking out the bushes hat the original artist included.
Absolutely agree on this. I appreciate your attention to detail.

Back