What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Need help]How to make this picture?

zzzzzz2

The picture is a cm wallpaper.
There are a lot of Android icons in the picture.
how to make another wallpaper with a lot icons in it like that?
Thank you.:)

chrisix

Guru
first, get all the icons you want, make them the same size.
then align them (helps if you put on the option snap, and view guids at the view window on the top of your screen.)
it's easy to align them all vertically and horizontal like that.
then just coppy the whole thing, and place the coppies next to eachother, so you get a large enough background.
then turn the whole thing 45degrees

Erase the icon in the middle, then replace it with whatever special icon you want there
then double click the layer of that special icon>color over lay, put it on blue

Sensei

I'm sure you could've just used the eye dropper tool, got rid of the middle icon and replaced it with your own. Lazy way ofc.

Tom Mann

Guru
NO! In Photoshop, the eyedropper tool is used to measure the color at a point or of an area. It can not be used to replace an area.

T

Tom Mann

Guru
Sorry, I misunderstood what u meant. Because u didn't mention painting over the area or using the eyedropper to get the color, it sounded like you thought the eyedropper tool could do the actual replacement.

So , yes, it could be done as u described (unless there is fine texture that I don't see on my iPhone).

T