What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fishswim43

I have a grey and white stencil image. I would like to change the grey bits to black. I'm wondering how could I do this, without having to manually fill in the grey myself with the brush tool.

fishswim43

I think I may not have explain properly. I have an image which has gold, red, blue and white. I would like a few bits of the white to be turned into black along with everything of colour. I have tried this by going to image > Adjustment and Threshold but I am not sure how to turn the bits I would like to be white into black. I have tried uploading the image to show you but I get this message > An error has occurred fishswim43! You must have 5 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 2.

iDad

Guru
Your image maybe in grayscale try checking the image mode and put it in RGB then select the gray color probably with the magic wand and then go to layer styles and color overlay u can make it any color you want

fishswim43

i managed to upload the image to show you, could you tell me how to covert this image to a black and white on like this > img11.imageshack.us/img11/73/fag1i.jpg

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I don't see any images. One of the files you referenced is an svg extension. Don't think that is a permitted file type here.
Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif