What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New app I made for all of Photoshop's shortcuts

thebuttonmaster

Hey guys,

I'm a long-time photoshop user, and I've been developing a Mac App on the side to make finding and learning shortcuts easier. It currently has about 600 shortcuts for Photoshop, and is actually really awesome now with my new update I released a few days ago. Here's a video to give you an idea of how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxWgaGwzrM

I have a handful of free copies I can give you guys in exchange for some feedback. Just comment below, and I'll PM you a download code. Hope you guys find it useful for stepping up your photoshop skills!

Let me know if you want a free copy!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Go ahead and post a link or the code for the free downloads, no need for PM's.

Thanks.

thebuttonmaster

I totally would if it were an option, but each code is for the Mac App Store, and can only be used once. I also only have a limited number of them unfortunately, due to Apple policy. Just to ensure that any downloads go to the person that requested it and not to anyone else, I thought I could PM it to anyone interested.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK, I understand.

Hopefully you will get some responses as well as some valuable feedback for the app.