Search results

  1. D

    Layered Silhouette

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew what this effect was called, if anyone knew of a tutorial on how to replicate, or even help me out on what steps to do so. It looks like it's simpler than what it looks like, but I can't figure it out. I'm playing with all of these layers but can't get it...