Search results

  1. D

    Distorted retro style 3d text

    A style popular in video games of a certain era, how would it be possible to recreate this in photoshop? Preferably without using the 3D tools? Is there a shortcut to getting that kind of depth that changes direction to make the text look like it bends away from you?
  2. D

    Retro coloured/photocopied look

    A common look in retro posters etc, almost like it's a posterized filter but more organic, any ways to reproduce this in photoshop? Referring to the treatment of the photograph of the three men
  3. D

    Realistic Grain/Airbrush look

    How does one achieve results like the below? Noise/graphic pen/dissolve etc always seem to create far less organic results. Is there some other step or process?