Search results

  1. H

    What kind of edit is this in Photoshop?

    Good day, i just wanted to ask what do you usually call this kind of edit?
  2. H

    Photoshop Black Workspace(?)

    I actually don't know what it's called but whenever I drag pictures on the workspace(that area where you put your image file) the whole space looks black and I can't do anything. I've tried to find solutions in the internet and some are saying I need to update my GPU Drivers, download the latest...
  3. H

    Lighting effect like this[HOWTO?]

    So its like this! A friend of mine requested me to edit her photo so that she can apply it as a cover photo in her fb. I was searching through the internet about some cool cover photos photoshop tutorial and I saw this youtube video promoting a website that'll require me to pay money. I checked...