What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a self portrait I played with

RedneckR0nin

I am trying to be more spontanous in my creation of such so every once in awhile I just start making something...sometimes I keep it most of the times I just delete them taking knowledge out it anyway! I know the bottom could use work but I just made this a couple nights ago!

Attachments

• _MG_0042.jpg
    _MG_0042.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Profile ;ic.jpg
    Profile ;ic.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

ibclare

Queen Bee
Very interesting. Perhaps a bit disturbing, but I like it. I do think the harsh light outlining the ear is too bright. Where it outlines the arm for instance works really well. I know you decreased it already but maybe some more? It is the first thing my eye goes to.

RedneckR0nin

Thanks...yeah it is meant to be disturbing and my photography style artistically is heading in that direction anyway! Thanks for the comment, I see a lot of things wrong in it now....but don't retouch anything right now. Just took me around 30 minutes to do from conception to finish. I am trying to get good at just impulsive creation as much a possible!

Paul

Former Member
Love the image mate, just had to put a twist on it though.

Attachments

• _MG_0042.jpg
    _MG_0042.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 17