What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new manipulation "Broken"

Paul

Former Member
Sorry i was not on late last night but other things to do, Cindy the church is booked and the carriage with black livery and two horsemen in black are booked also. We will be doing the dark styled wedding theme if that's ok with you?
Clare that's a cool image of me actually, almost spot on lol.
Oh and Cindy the ring is being made from silver only found in one place, the moon.

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
Sorry i was not on late last night but other things to do, Cindy the church is booked and the carriage with black livery and two horsemen in black are booked also. We will be doing the dark styled wedding theme if that's ok with you?
Clare that's a cool image of me actually, almost spot on lol.
Oh and Cindy the ring is being made from silver only found in one place, the moon.

Its great you have taking care of everything Belial! :) I knew I could count on you!
And a silver ring from the moon is so perfect! :)

Paul

Former Member
Not scared my dear, just nervously shaking...