What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My latest project finished!

ibclare

Queen Bee
I love the atmospheric effect. It doesn't need more color, but I think it needs more contrast, more black to white range. More contrast could involve more color of course if that's what you mean. Darker blues, etc.

Vafann

Guru
It´s very good! :) It feels realistic somehow, and is a bit frightening, and you can feel the cold wind. :)

Paul

Former Member
Orange is all it needs mate, trust me.

fenix

Guru
Nice feeling!

Paul

Former Member
The idea was to make it desert like.

iDad

Guru
desert like? those are snowy mountains and cold weather gear.......aren't they?

Paul

Former Member
The foothills of the Afghan mountains are rocky and desert like, yet snow covers the hills and mountain sides mate, hell we have snow topped mountains here and deserts all around them lol.

nataloran

I Love it Joseph, and i prefer the blue version make it freezing cold feeling ! Nice one

Joseph Isaac

Thanks guys I appreciate all the comments! Paul I like the orange you added but I agree with what IBclare said about the contrast and darker blues, I feel as though the atmosphere needs to more assertive (if that makes sense).