What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car

H mate honestly, theres no Topaz in this attempt, i purposely kept away from the tool just to see how close i could get with any of the standard tools in CS5.
Its a combination of layers with varying colour blends and smudges, i used three layers worth of DIFFUSE and then altering the levels within each effects layer via transparency controls and lighting, i also did further paint overs via paint brush and again more smudge, a little burn and a final diffused layer gave me this.
I also used the paint brush very loosely and made the brush size purposely larger than i actually needed to give a thrown on effect, i want it to look loosed and relaxed.
Topaz is a really nice addition but i have only used it on the one puppy image so far.
Edited to add, and i can't believe i forgot to mention it, LIQUIFY...

Last edited:
I did post this one here a few weeks ago Steve, this was my last attempt, and thank you.

I like the car pic. Would it look alright to brighten just the car a bit so it pops a little from the surrounding image?

Back