What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drowning Fan Cover

Vetoed

Okay Im new here, I needed some help with this fan made album cover I'm trying to make. I cant quite get the girl to fit with the rest of the image. I think it has to do with the light sources. I think the lights coming from the left. How would I go about getting her to look like she belongs in the image. Also any other tips are appreciated

drowning_unfinished_by_smcveigh92-d4jvgn2.jpg

Maybe darken her a little more than the background so she stands out. She should probably be more visible since she's closer to the camera.

I'm going to go the other way. More colour and more light, as she looks almost B&W, even though there is colour everywhere else. The edges of the hair were too clean as well.

Something a bit like this:-
View attachment 11805

Paul

Former Member
I played with the light settings, made a new layer selection of the person, recoloured and light adjusted that.
Made new single image of both then i did some Topaz adjustments to it.:)