What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't make fun of me.... First time with Wacom.

danielhv

So, yea I've been sitting around writing my name for a bit... then I started trying to draw something but give up a few minutes later. I have no artistic ability really... I suck at drawing... but I want to learn to be proficient with a wacom tablet. So I decided I was going to draw SOMETHING, and not stop till it was finished. And hence, this drawing that I am not-so-proud of lol. I finished, sat back in my chair, and thought "damn, I'm 30 years old yet right now, I feel like a 6 year old!" I even decided to top it off with the classic handwriting at the top addressing it to my fiance (which I emailed it to her so she'll see it first thing in the morning) love, me. hehheehe

Don't laugh!!!!

coloring.jpg

Gotta start somewhere :)
Keep practicing! Learn some of the fundamentals of drawing first and then slowly go from there.
Have fun with your new tablet!

It's how most of my pictures that I make up usually start to look, though the bricks would looks so much better to scale, and water looks like it is going up hill. I actually like the simplicity of the rest of the image though, and especially like the sky.

Childlike images are one of the hardest styles to master, so you're off to a winning way mate.
if it is not meant to be childlike and you want to improve then practice practice is the way.

ممتازة جميل جدا

هل فعلت ذلك على الفوتوشوب

ممتازة جميل جدا

هل فعلت ذلك على الفوتوشوب

Google translate ....

Excellent very nice.

You did it on Photoshop.

Hamad....
الرجاء نشر باللغة الإنجليزية. استخدام جوجل ترجمة.

I approved this post but next time, please post in English. Use Google translate . If you post in Arabic, your post is not approved.

Back