What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McVeighDesigns Thread

Vetoed

Couldnt get a font or effect I liked so decided to go textless lol

Dessa - Parts of Speech

___parts_of_speech_cover_art_by_smcveigh92-d65yjak.jpg

Reactions: CL3

ibclare

Queen Bee
Lovely. I take it you altered the model a bit or a lot. Maybe you would post the original with credits for the images if they're available?

Vetoed

New art work. It contains some nudity and I dunno the rules on it here so I'll not post it

ibclare

Queen Bee
Man, that is a tough choice for me. I really like the desert floor with the golden BG, but the face and the hieroglyphics is really intense. They are both bold and metaphorical. I think it is a matter of the intent. Do you want a powerful warrior/wizard statement or an image which is somewhat more fanciful and poetic?

Vetoed

Man, that is a tough choice for me. I really like the desert floor with the golden BG, but the face and the hieroglyphics is really intense. They are both bold and metaphorical. I think it is a matter of the intent. Do you want a powerful warrior/wizard statement or an image which is somewhat more fanciful and poetic?

If I'm honest I myself prefer the desert floor one. But if you are going to vote then which ever one you feel deserves your like I would appreciate it. Is it possible to like more than one? I dunno. Anyways thank you for even checking them out :)

Also I see 2 of my designs got reported with someone saying they are just images from google and provided a link to my covers that I posted on a different website (Lil Wayne HQ) My tags are on the covers and they are posted by my account lol People really should do some more research before reporting peoples work. Rant over lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
You got reported for using your own work? Oh, that's precious. I guess they thought it was good enough to check, even if they did a half-as-ed job of it.

Of course it's possible to like more than one, even like them equally well. Like I said, you just end up picking the most appropriate one. My favorite if I need to choose is the golden background. It is beautiful.

You'll get as many answers as you get opinions, lol! Except there are only three so that kind of limits the opinions, lol.

Vetoed

You got reported for using your own work? Oh, that's precious. I guess they thought it was good enough to check, even if they did a half-as-ed job of it.

Of course it's possible to like more than one, even like them equally well. Like I said, you just end up picking the most appropriate one. My favorite if I need to choose is the golden background. It is beautiful.

You'll get as many answers as you get opinions, lol! Except there are only three so that kind of limits the opinions, lol.

I guess I'm not being clear lol Its up to other people to actually like the cover they think is best. The designer can enter as much covers as they please. I just found out you actually need to register to like a designers cover so if you can be bothered with that then I understand. I only entered the contest for the fun of it.

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK, so how do I go about that? I don't see anything inviting a vote. I assume I have to register. WIll I see the poll then? And how do I indicate your entry, since there are 450+ right now?

Vetoed

OK, so how do I go about that? I don't see anything inviting a vote. I assume I have to register. WIll I see the poll then? And how do I indicate your entry, since there are 450+ right now?

Its okay, I asked my mates to vote and it seems that its more work that necessary, they also couldnt find how to do it. I'm just gunna leave it to people who know what they are doing on that site. Thanks for trying tho I really do appreciate it :)

Vetoed

Text is my weak point imo.

3 versions of Earl Sweatshirt Doris album cover

oris_colour_textless_version_by_smcveigh92-d6dvuhw.jpg

atshirt_doris_colour_version_by_smcveigh92-d6dvuek.jpg

eatshirt_doris_black_version_by_smcveigh92-d6dvu16.jpg