What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

needs something

hershy314

Guru
1163608_5514248s5.jpgIt def. needs something in the foreground but not sure what, I will make some changes but now it is 2 am and I gotta get up soon for work so of to bed I go. Let me know what you think so far.

Paul

Former Member
Spaceman looking back at moon base or something.

chitkaran

Guru
create a fighting scene among different kinds of Alien species... Along with concept cars depicting their spaceships or rockets or rovers...

valravn

put a "Midbulk transport, standard radion-accelerator core, classcode 03-K64" aka firefly hovering in the top right corner :D
Serenityship.jpg

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Some form of 'Rover' would look good in the foreground of this, like the Mars things that's zipping about at the moment..

Mars Rover

:lol:

Last edited:

Rob_IMX

I like the fight scene idea! Two aliens squaring off... Mortal Kombat style! Then you can put health bars at the top of the image. :p

chrisix

Guru
how about the ground caving in, and an alien monster apearing out of it?
space worm attack!
worm.jpg

Last edited: