What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on Pearl Jam T-Shirt Idea needed!

TravisHD

This is an idea for a Pearl Jam shirt I've had for a while and thinking about getting it produced. What do you guys think?

Yes? No? Why?

Thanks!!

pearl_jam_shirt_idea___yes_or_no__by_shindatravis-d5yht4u.jpg

To be honest I did think of Clam Jam as well when I was designing it. Maybe there could be a way to really "focus" in on the PEARL and not the clam. However, I think most people who KNOW Pearl Jam will see this and then that "OHHHHH!" or "AH-HAH!" moment happens.

To be honest I did think of Clam Jam as well when I was designing it. Maybe there could be a way to really "focus" in on the PEARL and not the clam. However, I think most people who KNOW Pearl Jam will see this and then that "OHHHHH!" or "AH-HAH!" moment happens.
That happened to me, I was expecting something to do with the band......good one

to put focus on the gem, why not put like shine stipes around the pearl, like this
stock-footage-discotheque-globe-light-rays-behind-loop-mov.jpg

aah you know what i mean
just some semi transparant white stripes emitting frmot he pearl to focus attention

Back