What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blind Gagged and Brainwashed

Amazing work my friend, care to share your secrets:mrgreen:

Thanks Paul. No real secrets, I followed the same formula as the last painting. The pope for example. I composited different parts I liked from the current and previous pope, into a single figure so it wouldn't look like any one pope. I tweaked it till it fit the image in my head and then used it for reference when painting.
I did the same for the chair and the brain as well. Once the main parts were painted in where I wanted them, I then added in the lightning and the rest of the lighting.
For the under lighting on the pope, I inverted the photo composite I made, greyscaled it and used that as a lighting reference.
All said and done, this took me about two weeks to complete. :)

Very interesting piece fatboy. Nice to see such intense work and love of Photoshop! Oh yeah, and skill, lol.

Thanks Clare. It may not be to everyone's taste and I suppose it's a bit controversial, but it makes a statement, and if it makes someone take a second to ponder anything at all it did it's job. :)

Excellent work! I'm so busy but I really want to spend more time painting in Ps!

Is there a controversy here? ;)

Wayyyyyyy cool FB..love it. Nice work!

Back