What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lonely Road

Nice. I like them both. The second one has more fantasy elements which is fitting to the theme and looks more interesting. The only part that bothers me is the cloud in front of the moon which ends rather abruptly within the outline of the crescent. I think wisps of the cloud should continue to cross over the moon to give it more of a cloud feel. Am I making myself clear or clear as mud? :mrgreen:

OK, It looks good, so I'm just being picky. Let it go; pretty minor, and I could be off anyway.
:mrgreen:

OK, so I looked up some images and I'm wrong. It's not always as I've seen it. The cloud form can disappear as you have it. So, I have no critique, sorry but I'll see if I can find something. LOL. JK.

Last edited:
I like the first one. To me it cries out for some fog to make it look hazy and more mysterious. Good job though on both. The second one does not appeal to my antiquated taste but that's just me.

Hope you don't mind my play.
lonely road2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the sky from the second pic and the ground from the first. The ground from the second pic is a bit too saturated. :)

Nice. I like them both. The second one has more fantasy elements which is fitting to the theme and looks more interesting. The only part that bothers me is the cloud in front of the moon which ends rather abruptly within the outline of the crescent. I think wisps of the cloud should continue to cross over the moon to give it more of a cloud feel. Am I making myself clear or clear as mud? :mrgreen:

You either need a new monitor or I do because I don't see what you're talking about
"bothers me is the cloud in front of the moon which ends rather abruptly within the outline of the crescent"????

Me either..they look the same to me.

Old eyes Syndrome they say it hits the eyes first:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Old eyes Syndrome they say it hits the eyes first:mrgreen:
It does..take my word for it. (of course you should know too..LOL)

Oh I do but I was referring to the old lady of the forums:mrgreen:

Back