What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your BEST EVER work

egosbar

Guru
been a while since i posted work here , heres a shot i done at a wedding against the plain old brick wall , i knew i had to manipulate so i shot them with the cleanest backround i could find and replaced it in ps , i wasnt the prime shooter looking back and the images they recieved i wish i was , they were not very good but as i was a guest i shot a couple

Attachments

• jamie wedding 2014 framed web.jpg
    jamie wedding 2014 framed web.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 2

MikeKennethDevine

I'm really in love with this logo.

Attachments

• evilsonic-records2.jpg
    evilsonic-records2.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 3
  • evilsonic-records-logo-website-5.jpg
    evilsonic-records-logo-website-5.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

SepiaPhotographi

tough choice then but ill post this one because i won a challenge my first and it was my first real work

id only been psing about a month or so i think

This is beautiful, however, I'm receiving two different messages. The background baby reminds me of a "service announcement," like for asbestos. But, the picture of the baby overlying the background makes me think of Gerber. Interesting....

I still keep coming back to this:
View attachment 47007
considering I did it over a year ago while half asleep and I wasn't actually sure what I was doing to start with, I still think it's pretty cool ;)

I'm going to try and adapt it into a 3ds piece at some point. I love doing observational 3d work.

I've got other pieces that are perhaps better, but I still like this one, it's a lot more expressive, i was almost forcing the others.

Thunder, thunder, ThunderCats!!! HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, did you by chance write a tutorial for this?? This is amazing!!!!

Last edited: