What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

80s explosion poster

tomross

I'd love some feedback on a recent poster I did.

It was a collaboration with the guys at Go Media, using their 80s vector pack. Just had some fun with it and messed around with lighting effects and details to build it up.

80sposterpreview.jpg

Thanks Paul :). Yup, Tron was a big influence. I didn't want it too shockingly saturated, so there's a fair amount of texture work in there to give it a slightly worn/muted feel.

Happy to share the tutorial for this if anyone wants it. I can PM it across as it's connected to a site selling stuff.

Your poster looks very 3D...I like that. Excellent job...
...did you ever solve the Rubic Cube Tom?

Cheers Chris :). I've never solved it, but my friend has one at his desk and solves it about 20 times a day, ridiculous...

Did you ever get your head around it?

Cheers Chris :). I've never solved it, but my friend has one at his desk and solves it about 20 times a day, ridiculous...

Did you ever get your head around it?

I tried...though I never had a chance... maybe my IQ is just high enough for a few PS jobs.:frown:

Snap the cubes off and reassemble as complete:mrgreen:

Back