What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Owl Hells Angle.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I often itch to send members my email so I can proofread their posts before they submit them! :rofl:

(scourge of growing up with three teachers in my family)

So guys, just one: loose means like your clothes are hanging off of you, or you mean a statement loosely; lose is what happens when you misplace or lose something, like I lost my keys, whaaaaaaaa. :devilish:

inkpad.t

Guru
I lost my keys many years ago... that's why they put me in here...i don't sing in tune with many other people... you say left i turn right... yo say up, I'm up side down when you say it, so don't know which way to go...

You see I'm mad, and illter.. illiterrerate.. ill... sh--, " efin dumb ". part deaf and need binoculars to look at Shop most of the time..

That's why i can't help anyone in some posts... i can't see them, read them or even understand them...

That gives me idea for another art work. a deaf dumb and blind old man looking back at you through a screen, attempting to do Photoshop...

As i'm working away from home maybe some one can do one and post here ... ?..

Many thanks and lafts, laughts laughs i think...

inkpad.t

Guru
If you could only effin see me know ... i fell out the tree as i was smiling so much... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

inkpad.t

Guru
Is it possible to be come dislepsic... dislespick ... dislectic ... oh whatever its called as you get older ?...Only I'm getting worse at spelling day by day....