What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of my cars

The_Blackbird

What better way to start posting on this forum than with a fresh chop I made yesterday. I've been doing a few different disciplines in photoshop and I'm trying to work out Virtual Tuning at the moment. Today it's a Ford Focus RS 2009. Any constructive feedback is more than welcome!

focus rs 2009.jpg

NO SPAM WITHIN IMAGES ALLOWED - I HAVE REMOVED IMAGE PLEASE REDO AND SUBMIT WITHOUT THE SPAM LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

iDesign

Re: First on here

That's very good, well done.

The only thing I can comment on, is the bumper does not seem to be as sharp as the rest of the picture. Although you have stretched it.

The_Blackbird

Thank you for your response,

The bumper indeed is lower quality than the rest of the car. I have tried fixing that by adding a little noise to the rest of the car, however i applied the maximum possible. If I did any more it would look like random colored pixels haha.

ZipedX

Power User

Great work, What comes to mind besides the aldready pointed out bumber is that the position of the sun and the reflections in the car is of. Hovewer maybe that wasn't your aim here.

Paul

Former Member
Re: spam in remake

What do you guys think, the little spam ad is bottom right.

Paul

Former Member
Keeping the thread up for now in the hope that the OP made a genuine mistake, if not then my hammers getting a outing.

ZipedX

Power User
What's that Paul?
Did the image contain a link? Or the post itself? I sure missed it anyhow?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using tapatalk.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The image contained a dot com link which is considered advertising spam.