What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple New Things

hershy314

Guru
First one I got the idea for from a Motortrend's Youtube channel. Episode 31 of Dirt Everyday (which comes out once a month).
Rock Crawler.jpg

Second one I got the idea cause the concept of a flying car has always intrigued me. So I thought, why not a car that can go into outer space.
Taking a spin around the universe.jpg

Very nice Andrew! In the second image, it might enhance the depth of the image if you had some light elements coming inside the cab as well as highlighted areas on the dash etc., the interior lighting is a bit flat.

The first image is is just terrible. The body of that truck is way too high off the ground to be one of your chops! :rofl:

Left is right and right is wrong! Although I guess that all depends on where you are from ;)
I really like the dark elements in the second image, they give it a futuristic appeal an add a sense of mystery. Combing that with a steering wheel not seen in a typical car was wonderful.
I do agree that adding a tad more light to the interior of the cab would....attach?...it more to the scene and make for a more whole image.

It's very nice, but the interior lacks depth / shadows. As an example, I selected the interior (minus the already oversharp edges), and quickly simulated some shadowing using large radius USM.

Just my $0.02,

Tom

Attachments

• Taking_a_spin_around_the_universe-tjm01-acr-ps02a_sRGB_698px_wide-for_GIF_animation.gif
    Taking_a_spin_around_the_universe-tjm01-acr-ps02a_sRGB_698px_wide-for_GIF_animation.gif
    182.8 KB · Views: 26
Yep, that's what I said as well Tom.

Sorry, Sam. I think I saw your comment when I first read this thread, but when I went to reply to it hours later, I started reading from the last unread post, and forgot about your comment. My apologies.

Tom.

No worries Tom, I wasn't bothered at all!

Maybe some light elements coming inside .....

Taking_a_spin_around_the_universe_01.jpg

Back